At Sultan Homes, we build every home with passion. We understand that you have been dreaming of a home and where it should be built. We are here to make your dream come true.
You will sit with the construction coordinator in several meetings to go over your requirements for your new home. The coordinator will discuss the following items in detail before starting to build your dream home.
- Meetings to discuss the owner’s goals and objective and budget.
- Evaluate the project based on the owner’s needs.
- Create schematic design to provide a visual feel of the dream home.
- Provide preliminary estimates based on the budget. This will include building material and systems.
- Provide Value Engineering. Complete a thorough analysis to determine if the scope of work fits within the owner’s budget. We will look at various areas where there are opportunities for cost savings and suggest alternative
- Carry out an extensive site analysis to make sure the site is suitable for foundation.
- We will submit the plan to the municipality for the proper building permit and approvals.
- Set a preliminary schedule and final budget. We will review the design documents in detail to determine the preliminary schedule and establish the final budget .